Our programmes and courses are designed to provide a deeper understanding
of the principles and practices that promote positive mental health.
Need help selecting?
1. RESILIENCE PROGRAM
3 - 6 months
This program teaches positive mental health strategies to help people become happier and more resilient.
The program aims to help make the topic of mental health more accessible. The research is clear; the more positive emotions you experience, the more resilient you will be. For that reason we focus on three key pillars proven to cultivate positive emotion; Gratitude, Empathy and Mindfulness (GEM). Our programs also have a strong focus on Connection, Purpose, Kindness, Emotional Literacy and Physical Health.
1. Corporate Program
Through storytelling and behaviour-change communications, this workplace program shares practical and evidence-based strategies to manage wellbeing, both in the work environment, and with family and friends.
Delivered via online presentations, digital resources, and supported by an App and wellbeing journals, participants will benefit from practicing gratitude, empathy and mindfulness, and learn easy ways to practise these in everyday life. We also incorporate emotional literacy, connection and physical health education and activities, as they are foundational
contributors to positive mental health
2. School Program
The schools program has been designed by teachers for teachers. Through presentations, student curriculum, teacher resources and digital content, this program supports mental health in the classroom, staffroom and family home.
2. MINDFULNESS 101 COURSE - FOUNDATION
5 x 60mins
In this foundation course you will learn the principle practices of Mindfulness, and how they can be applied and integrate into life. This course is ideal for learning about triggers, emotions and how we come to view the world through our own conditioning. The training will help to bring less stress. less anxiety, and more motivation to all participants. There are five modules to the workshop.
Introduction to Mindfulness
Understanding the Mind & Emotion's
Embracing Impermanence & Change
The 4 Mindfulness Practices
The Power of Compassion (For ourselves & others).
1. Learn about social & environmental conditioning and how to cultivate a daily Mindfulnes routine
2. Teach the most beneficial Mindfulness practice for stress, focus and calming the mind
3. Learn that happiness can be cultivated through Mindfulness
4. Understand triggers, negative thought patterns and how to overcome them.
5. Learn the 4 main mindfulness practices.
3. MINDFULNESS 202 COURSE - DEEP DIVE
5 x 60 mins
In this course participants will learn what makes and defines the ego, how the subconscious mind affects our wellbeing and determines so much of our patterns and behaviours. You will then learn how our thoughts are creating our reality. The course also teaches techniques and practices to help uproot the deeper habitual tendencies that don't serve us. We in turn can then create significant changes to our beliefs and behaviors’ that govern our lives. There is also a unique module on health and well-being in a modern world. This course also includes more in depth Mindfulness training, on how to be aware of others, and to help us develop better relationships.
- Learn about the deeper aspects of Ego, and how to make it your friend!
- Understanding the nature of cause and effect. Mind and mental habits.
- Judgements and Justifications. How they lead to suffering.
- Commitment & Consistency. How to set a regular habit.
- Learn useful health tips and tricks.