This half-day workshop is specially designed to help cultivate a culture of wellbeing, creating a positive cycle where employees feel valued, motivated, and empowered to contribute their best efforts, leading to improved organisational performance, and ultimately, a flourishing workplace.
In this workshop we will cover:
• Understanding wellbeing in the workplace – the dimensions of wellbeing and the connection between employee wellbeing and organisational success
• The role of leadership in cultivating wellbeing - the influence of leadership on creating a positive staff culture, and the key leadership practices that promote wellbeing.
• Evidence-based strategies for fostering wellbeing in the workplace – includes practical exercise on how these could be implemented in your own workplace.
• Creating a supportive work environment and the role of co-workers in contributing to a positive staff culture.
• Communication and collaboration for wellbeing - the significance of effective communication in maintaining a positive staff culture. Techniques for fostering open communication among team members.
• Implementing wellbeing initiatives - practical steps for introducing and sustaining wellbeing initiatives in the workplace. Identifying and overcoming potential challenges. Resources and tools for planning, executing, and evaluating wellbeing programs.
• Building personal wellbeing habits – how to put your own oxygen mask on first. Techniques for managing stress, maintaining work-life balance, and practicing self-care, including self-assessment exercise and goal setting.
• Action planning - creating action plans to apply the learning and skills in the workplace.
It includes worksheets and handouts of the techniques and tools covered."
Wellbeing Workshop has over 100 workshop topics to choose from, and not all of them are featured on our website. It can be daunting trying to select the right workshop for your team, so please get in touch if you need assistance.
We will take the time to understand the culture of your organisation, any challenges that you may be facing and where you are at on your wellbeing journey.
All our workshops offer relevant and science-backed information that is both practical and thought provoking. Content will be tailored to suit your requirements or created.
Our aim is to get your people thinking about how to better support themselves both personally and professionally. Offering support and mental wellbeing training opportunities within your organisation, will help you build a healthy workforce and positive workplace culture.
Other great workshops you may like to consider: