"In this foundation course you will learn the principle practices of Mindfulness, and how they can be applied and integrate into life. This course is ideal for learning about triggers, emotions and how we come to view the world through our own conditioning. The training will help to bring less stress. less anxiety, and more motivation to all participants. There are five modules to the workshop.
Introduction to Mindfulness
Understanding the Mind & Emotion's
Embracing Impermanence & Change
The 4 Mindfulness Practices
The Power of Compassion (For ourselves & others).
1. Learn about social & environmental conditioning and how to cultivate a daily Mindfulnes routine
2. Teach the most beneficial Mindfulness practice for stress, focus and calming the mind
3. Learn that happiness can be cultivated through Mindfulness
4. Understand triggers, negative thought patterns and how to overcome them.
5. Learn the 4 main mindfulness practices."
Wellbeing Workshop has over 100 workshop topics to choose from, and not all of them are featured on our website. It can be daunting trying to select the right workshop for your team, so please get in touch if you need assistance.
We will take the time to understand the culture of your organisation, any challenges that you may be facing and where you are at on your wellbeing journey.
All our workshops offer relevant and science-backed information that is both practical and thought provoking. Content will be tailored to suit your requirements or created.
Our aim is to get your people thinking about how to better support themselves both personally and professionally. Offering support and mental wellbeing training opportunities within your organisation, will help you build a healthy workforce and positive workplace culture.
Other great workshops you may like to consider: