Part One - Amping Awareness
In this session we explore the movers and shakers in the EI world. How EI is so much more powerful than IQ and personality. We dig into the brain stuctures involved and explore where emotions are formed and why. We workshop a number of examples of both good and bad EI and reflect on those plus create our own awareness of where our emtions are currently at. We finish with a model of EI that will lead us into Pt2 of Emotional Intelligence.
Participants can expect to gain:
1) Greater awareness of what emotions are and why they are important
2) Increased understanding of just how important EI is and how it can grow your pay packet because it is an eminently learnable skill
3) Listen and read about those who have got it right and those that have got it wrong + a chance to refect on your own EI status
4) Pratice some exercises that will help to tune you into greater awareness of your own emotions and their intensity
5) A model of EI that will help you hang all your other EI work off it for furture learnings.
NB You will go away and deploy what you know already in the workplace and be ready to feedback at part 2 on what you've learnt from this on the job experience.
Wellbeing Workshop has over 100 workshop topics to choose from, and not all of them are featured on our website. It can be daunting trying to select the right workshop for your team, so please get in touch if you need assistance.
We will take the time to understand the culture of your organisation, any challenges that you may be facing and where you are at on your wellbeing journey.
All our workshops offer relevant and science-backed information that is both practical and thought provoking. Content will be tailored to suit your requirements or created.
Our aim is to get your people thinking about how to better support themselves both personally and professionally. Offering support and mental wellbeing training opportunities within your organisation, will help you build a healthy workforce and positive workplace culture.
Other great workshops you may like to consider:
Wellbeing Bites Programme
Building resilience through healthy thinking